Tuesday, August 9, 2011

IMMEASURABLY MORE.

I'm sitting in an airport right now flying home from my family vacation. 2 weeks from today I'll be sitting in an airport flying to Zambia. 2 weeks. Yeah, I just got butterflies typing that. I'm moving to Zambia. Ah goodness I can't even wrap my mind around it! My heart is so full of joy and excitement, so full of love for the people I'll be there with, and so full of awe and gratefullness for my God. I'm blessed, oh so blessed. God has done so much work preparing me for this trip, especially in the last few weeks. I prayed for peace and He gave me that and so much more. He's given me peace, overwhelming joy, a desire for change and adventure, and a love for Him that just keeps growing. He knew exactly what I needed to feel and He gave it to me. I can't wait to begin this new chapter of my life and see the way He's going to work, because boy is it gonna be big. To think about where I'll be in a year from now or even just a few months from now blows my mind because I can't even comprehend it. I can't begin to imagine. He's a mighty, holy, perfect God who is showering His love on us ubderserving people. He's allowing us imperfect people to go somewhere and share His story, a story that deserves so much more attention than it will ever get. I've been given such an amazing opportunity and I'm ready to start the journey! Thank you so much to everyone who has been helping me, praying for my team and me, and following me as I go through this! In the next week I'll post again about all the specific information of where I'm staying, traveling, etc. SO SOON! SO EXCITED!
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us!" Eph. 3:20

2 comments:

  1. This is so very inspiring Hanna! God is so incredible! I can't wait to hear more. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copying your mailing address here from your FB post. David G. said it could take 2-4 weeks to get there. We're excited for you. God bless.

    Hanna Boyd
    Namwianga Mission
    P.O. Box 620022
    Kalomo, Zambia

    ReplyDelete